Shark Tooth Water Weed Rake
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Serrated steel teeth for cutting plants
- Cuts weeds off at the base
- Strong enough to remove logs and tree limbs from water bottom
- 10-foot length to reach from shore or dock
- Environmentally Friendly
- Drainage holes for easy maneuverability through the water
- Three-in-one tool cuts, rakes and scoops water weeds
- Made in the USA
- SHIPPING INCLUDED in continental USA
Are your lakes, ponds, swimming areas or boat docks plagued with aquatic weeds?
The Shark Tooth Water Weed Rake® helps you effectively control your pond weeds, lake weeds and aquatic plants. It's a light-weight tool with heavy-duty performance. Our three-in-one tool is designed to cut, rake in and scoop out annoying water weeds and plants.
Choose the Shark Tooth Water Weed Rake to solve your aquatic weed problems and get rid of seaweed, lily pads, cattails, bulrushes and other water weeds from your shore, lake, swimming area, dock, pond, ditch or canal.
Unlike other weed cutters and razers, this unique tool has 12 serrated metal teeth for cutting and four 1-inch holes for water flow, making it easier to gather in cut plants and debris from the water. The Shark Tooth Water Weed Rake glides over the bottom of your lake, pond, ditch or canal, cutting weeds at their base.
The Shark Tooth Water Weed Rake comes complete with two 5-foot handles that clip together, allowing plenty of reach for deeper water.
You'll be amazed at the results you will get!